Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Re: [Feb 17 2019- Experiencing server latency
« Last post by Red Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 07:44:51 PM »
This seems to have subdued.  I opened a ticket with our server provider but they did not have any known issue.  If it happens again I will provide them more details so they can check their end. 

There's also a possibility that it was a DoS attack or something, but if it was, it was a pretty weak one.
News / [Feb 17 2019- Experiencing server latency
« Last post by Red Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 12:58:11 PM »
We are experiencing latency on our network and currently investigating.  Your shard may appear offline when it should not, or take longer to poll and cause spikes on the graph etc. 

Suggestions / In progress / Re: Got bots?
« Last post by mysticdream on February 09, 2019, 01:11:43 PM »
I'd start a new topic, but it seems you still haven't done anything about this...

Interesting how shards with 4 and 8 average players can beat shards with 2-3x that many.

Assuming 1 vote per day, and a max of 15 players logged, Today is Feb 9th... (15 * 9 = 135 votes.) How does the 1st shard in screen shot get 167?
Also, every player votes every day, without missing one?

18 x 9 = 162, and they have 156. This is more realistic, but I think still a bit fudged.

Please implement your captcha, and/or other spam protection you've been thinking about for the past 2 years.
Support / Re: Shard Suddenly stopped showing online correctly.
« Last post by Red Squirrel on January 29, 2019, 08:17:45 PM »
What is your server and is it still doing it?  Could have been some odd network glitch somewhere.   
Support / Shard Suddenly stopped showing online correctly.
« Last post by Methgair on January 29, 2019, 03:03:17 PM »
This afternoon, during normal operation of our shard, UO Gateway decided to start showing us as offline and stopped pinging our server.  When I look at our account it says the host name and/or port is invalid... which hasn't changed and we're still online.  We've been listed for a while and have never had an issue.
Support / Re: Server Online Players
« Last post by Red Squirrel on November 23, 2018, 09:45:38 AM »
Unfortunately there is not really a real way to police this as the value comes from the server.  However if a shard is known to fudge their numbers then by all means they can be called out for it by the community and it will look bad on them.

Support / Re: Server Online Players
« Last post by Jibreel_Kills on November 23, 2018, 06:39:24 AM »
When noticing servers that are spoofing is there any action to it? Example Ultima Online Forever doesn't have that many players especially now. I played there for 5+ years and this is their darkest times. Barely anyone at the bank, and it shows they still have 900+. I just hate when people are dishonest about their numbers, and waste your time by logging in and confused where the pop is.
Free Shard Discussion / Ultima Online Outlands 1500+ players online!
« Last post by Jibreel_Kills on November 23, 2018, 06:34:58 AM »
This is a free server that launched about a month ago, the staff have posted the population with hitting 1800+ members as of yesterday! Insane eh? This server was in beta for 5+ years and has a custom map and is t2a + UOR mechanics! Very fun and if you haven't found your home check them out!
https://uooutlands.com/

Their Discord!
https://discord.gg/AjqCCU8
Free Shard Discussion / Re: Ultima Online Forever - Free UO:R Based server.
« Last post by Jibreel_Kills on November 23, 2018, 06:31:11 AM »
Professionally Marketed: Ultima Online Forever(UO:R) is the result of every failed, unprofessional, poorly launched, staff neglected, non marketed server previously. 1 YEAR of BETA TESTING, made of Balance & Nostalgia. Join us on our adventure!

http://www.uoforever.com/

We currently peak at 468 active players and are constantly growing.

To bad this server became the opposite of this in 2013. Ultima Online Forever because very unprofessional and started dictating which shards people could play. It also became P2Win with the owner selling Valorite Blessed Weapons in a UOR era. They may have that about of players still now, but the UOGateway shows them 900+ which is obviously a spoof by the owner Shane.
Support / Re: Banner Issues
« Last post by Methgair on October 01, 2018, 01:10:59 PM »
Thank you.  We'll look into it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

This website and service is non profit other than the little revenue received through ads.
Donations are appreciated to help keep this service going.