Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Support / Re: Shard not showing as online
« Last post by Red Squirrel on July 11, 2018, 04:21:21 PM »
I'm not sure if that emulator is supported, but you could check to see if it's responding/sending the packets like in this thread:

https://www.uogateway.com/forum/index.php/topic,4.0.html

If it does not, maybe check to see if there is a mod available for it, as I'm sure there must be.
Support / Shard not showing as online
« Last post by Kloede on July 11, 2018, 09:49:16 AM »
Hi!

I've recently added a shard to the uogateway, but it seems to think its offline even thought it definately isn't. Server is run on POL095. Is there a way to fix this? if so: how?

Greetings,
Kloede.
Support / Re: How to get started
« Last post by Red Squirrel on May 27, 2018, 08:08:22 PM »
It depends on the server so you will want to check their forums if you have issues.  Some shards will auto create an account if you type credentials that don't exist, while some may require you to preregister.

Some shards also require specific client versions while some may simply work with newest.

You don't need to register with EA at all to play on a free shard.
Support / How to get started
« Last post by Diddle on May 23, 2018, 02:18:57 PM »
I havent played UO for about 10 years.

I downloaded the Razor client, Downloaded classic UO.

I added the ip and port but how do I login a server? I tried just typing in a username and password but it stops at verifying. What do i do? do i need to register with the legit UO EA games or what?

thanks?
News / We now own connectuo.com
« Last post by Red Squirrel on February 13, 2018, 08:21:11 PM »
I noticed the domain expired, so decided to pick it up before some spammers pick it up.  It now redirects to this site. 

Keep in mind that we are in no way affiliated with the actual ConnectUO application (or the UO Gateway application in fact) we simply now own the domain.

Last I heard ConnectUO was GPLed by RunUO (who created it) so you may be able to find the source somewhere on the internet.
News / Donations
« Last post by Red Squirrel on February 03, 2018, 12:13:49 AM »
All paypal donate links have been removed a while back due to the CRA ordering Paypal to give up all transaction data.  This could mean bad news for us and other sites that accept donations as they may want to start collecting taxes which would create a lot of complications as far as accounting goes.  I will talk to my tax person when I get my taxes done to figure out the implication of this.  If Paypal starts to send tax related documents so that I don't have to track every little transaction manually then I will reinstate that method of donation.

In the meantime, any donations can be donated via Ethereum (eth) to address: 0x20eb791daf1650436c318a65457fe086b6c0a86a

Be sure to use Ethereum (ETH) and not Ethereum Classic.   I'm not really setup for Bitcoin and this is more a temporary thing so going to only do Ethereum for now.

Thanks in advance for any donations!
Support / Re: Transfer ownership of shard
« Last post by Red Squirrel on January 26, 2018, 04:03:35 PM »
I sent you an email let me know if you got it.
« Last post by Folik on January 25, 2018, 03:07:22 PM »
PM send. Thank you
« Last post by Red Squirrel on January 25, 2018, 04:32:17 AM »
Can you PM me a link to the listing, also an email address that matches the shard's domain name. What I can do is change the email then do a password reset.   It needs to be an email that is the same as the shard's domain though as it will act as proof of ownership.
Support / Transfer ownership of shard
« Last post by Folik on January 24, 2018, 09:21:02 AM »
I am the owner of Legacy UO. One of staff members set up our account here, but never shared the account information with me. I am unable to get in contact with him.

How can I go about transferring the shard management to this account?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

This website and service is non profit other than the little revenue received through ads.
Donations are appreciated to help keep this service going.