Author Topic: Uo Hardcore Need staff  (Read 3824 times)

Opywang

• Noob
Uo Hardcore Need staff
« on: January 13, 2016, 05:18:57 PM »
Hi there are there anybody that is interested being a staff on my newly made shard that just recently started to host Early Januaray of 2016.

Shard name is UoHardcore.  I've got a domain name for www.uohardcore.com already, but I need to find a website that I can host our forum, and I might try to build forums on my own, and just host it that way I can avoid having to pay, but if any body is interested in helping me out figure out what website or how to host a forum or even build one then that is also great!

This is my goal on my shard I want everything to be cap free no limit like fast casting, and swing speed, but one thing it will have a cap is player.  I am trying to make it more of a PVP, but has a little bit of a role playing that is included mining, and farming off from monster that has a much higher rate so player can have a fast pace and ready for PVP as early as 3 days, or a week.

I've already modify most of the thing on the shard, and still are modifying so the only thing I want is a staff that understand modification and I want to try to tweak it as best as I can for best balance between mage, and dexer so they be even out and not be imbalance when fighting in the field.

I want to make the shard PVPable and make it where the entire place is for both red, and blue, and have a fighting place where player can enter and fight anytime so I might need some help if anybody can help me out decide how to set it up like this.

XanxusNagi

• Noob
Re: Uo Hardcore Need staff
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 05:14:47 AM »
Well, what do you have to say about that?

This website and service is non profit other than the little revenue received through ads.
Donations are appreciated to help keep this service going.